What remedies have you used lately for your “under eye” issues? This segment is the third post in the series about the best care and remedies for dark circles, puffiness and general “under eye” care.
Here’s what I found about Eye Gel Patches:
1. Eye Gel Patches contain collagen, which help skin look fresh, buoyant, and younger. They are usually made from natural, friendly ingredients and materials that often moisturize and hydrate the skin. Many times, wrinkles form from not drinking enough water. Source: How Eye Gel Patches Can Remove Under Eye Wrinkles | Eye Care Continue reading Are Eye Gel Patches Safe?
This is a follow-up to my April 2017 post about using eye creams. I have often wondered if facial moisturizer is ok to use around my eyes. So I did a little more research .
- The skin around the eye is much softer and sensitive and hence prone to more damage in the form of fine lines, dark circles, puffiness etc.
- Aging makes the skin thinner and hence more vulnerable to genetic and environmental change.
- Most facial moisturizers contain active ingredients that are too harsh for the delicate under eye area.
- an eye cream is lighter in its texture. Since eye creams are more emollient they work better as there are no oil glands present in the skin near the eyes.
- Your dermatologist will be able to identify your skins need and prescribe the right eye cream which will have the right ingredients to boost your appearance. Source: http://blog.myskin.com/insights/can-i-use-my-face-moisturizer-as-an-eye-cream/
Continue reading Moisturizing the delicate skin around your eyes