What remedies have you used lately for your “under eye” issues? This segment is the third post in the series about the best care and remedies for dark circles, puffiness and general “under eye” care.
Here’s what I found about Eye Gel Patches:
1. Eye Gel Patches contain collagen, which help skin look fresh, buoyant, and younger. They are usually made from natural, friendly ingredients and materials that often moisturize and hydrate the skin. Many times, wrinkles form from not drinking enough water. Source: How Eye Gel Patches Can Remove Under Eye Wrinkles | Eye Care
2. Puffiness and swelling are relieved; dark circles are diminished. Used regularly over time, the Under-Eye Patches may even help to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.Each pack contains 5 pairs of patches (total of 10 patches). Source: Hydrogel Under-Eye Recovery Patch | Ulta Beauty
3. How to Use Eye Secrets – The eye gel patches are almost a no-brainer. They are easy to use — simply take these three easy-to-follow steps:Cleanse your face thoroughly and dry it.Position one Eye Secrets patch comfortably under each of your eyes.Take off the under-eye gel patches after 15 to 20 minutes. Source: Eyes Secrets Review: Is There More Than Meets The Eye?
- The recommended use for the very first week is 3 times in that week.
- Subsequently, apply the eye patches once or twice weekly for good under-eye maintenance
Click here for Pros and Cons of Using Eye Secrets Patches Source: Eyes Secrets Review: Is There More Than Meets The Eye?