Do you think about whether your beauty is ‘Natural’? How does one become a ‘natural beauty’ ? What about all the signs fashion and cosmetic experts tell us define beauty? Does beauty get defined from within?
Well, it turns out that there are ways to enhance your beauty, as well as other ways to define it. According to an article I read, natural beauty can be had without facials, makeup, hair extensions, or the latest fashion item. Yes, you can have beauty just by doing some, or all, of the following things:
- Stop Smoking!
- Cut down on sun exposure.
- Stress and depression contribute to aging.
- Overweight adds to making us look older.
Did you know that people who smile, and laugh are perceived to be younger? They usually have a more cheerful and younger outlook. Have you ever seen older people who look annoyed, and are, or seem to be, frowning? Chances are they appear older to you. So keep that positive outlook, it will not only make you feel better, it will make you look better.
- Pursue activities you enjoy. Remember my post about Yoga and “downward facing dog”?
- Exercise. Lift weights. Keep active.
- Travel keeps you active and gives you a younger outlook when you learn and see new things.
Read more at: http://www.well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/09/30/a-youthful-glow-radiating-from-within/?_r=0
Remember you’re as young as you feel and if you feel young, you will look younger!
I hope this is helpful 🙂